Computerized Lamacoid Engraver
Our engraved lamacoid tags offer easy visibility, durability and usability. Lamacoid labels are commonly used for identification of equipment, panel boxes, electrical wiring and circuitry, piping and valves. Larger tags can also be used for information such as warnings, directions, or departmental names.
Our Computerized Lamacoid Engraver allows us to provide the finishing touches on your job with professional labeling in a wide variety of customized sizes, styles and colors.
Our in-house fabricated tags can be used for identification in a variety of applications, including cable, hydraulic tubing, and pneumatic tubing.
Cable tags are required by the Canadian Military and are an industry standard for identification.
- Secondary Injection Test Equipment
- AVO Circuit Breaker and Overload Test Set
- Flir P640 Thermographic Camera
- KM550 Thermometer
- Temperature Probe for Infrared testing
- Raytek Raynger Infrared Gun
- Fluke 123 Scope Meter
- Fluke Digital Multimeters
- Amp Probes
- Clamp-on Meters
- Fibre Optic Connection Kits
- AMP Insertion and Extraction Tools
- Hi Pot Testers
- Pressure Test Equipment
- Martel TC-100 Thermocouple Calibrator
- Noise Analysis Equipment
- Lutkon FG-5000A Force Gauge
- Roland Camm 2 Computerized Lamacoid Engraver
- ST-880E Strip Tag Embosser (for in-house cable tag fabrication)
- Panduit Thermal Label Making Systems (desktop and handheld)
- Various Size Transformers
Equipment for Rent:
Rentals are available by the day, week or month. For more information, call us at 902-434-4225.
- Various sizes and voltages of transformers
- Stud Welder
- 12,000 watt Single Phase Generator
- 6000 watt Single Phase Generator