At Spar Marine Limited, we are fully equipped to handle the most complex challenges in electrical services. Our staff receives in-house training and upgrading in all aspects of the marine electrical field, including new products and technology as it becomes available.
We pride ourselves in our ability to use in-house diagnostic tools including:
- A P640 thermographic camera
- AVO test meter
- Secondary injection equipment
- Electrical AutoCAD to develop our own design drawings, allowing us to offer complete packages that provide the most cost-effective solutions for our customers.
- Fluke Ti110 Thermal Imager
- Low Level Lighting
We offer emergency call out for repair and can supply equipment and spare parts from local and international distributors.
Installation and repairs of all electrical systems are routinely carried out by our staff, including:
- Navigation systems
- Communication systems
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Propulsion systems
- Lighting systems, including searchlights.
- Design and fabrication of switchboards, starters and control panels for motors of varying sizes
- Thermographic testing of switchboards and motor controls
- Fibre optic connections
- Troubleshooting and repair of generators and all shipboard electrical equipment
- Major emergency repairs due to fire, storm damage, or ice damage
- Repair of offshore A60 rated cabins
- AutoCAD-generated drawings and schematics
- Procurement of “hard to find”, obscure marine equipment for North American, European, Asian and military vessels
- A variety of tools and equipment available for rent by the day, week or month